The information in the Law School Warp Zone will put you on the fast track towards establishing your legal career.
If you’d like to learn more, sign up for the Law School Warp Zone e-mail list to gain access exclusive information and advice, including 30 Tips for Law School Applicants with Bad College Grades and Seven Patterns of High LSAT Scorers.
The Law School Application
- How to get into a top law school despite having bad grades.
- What’s the minimum GPA to get into law school?
- Want to know what topics to stay away from in your personal statement?
- What law school admissions officers have revealed about how they evaluate applicants.
- Can a high LSAT overcome a low GPA?
- How I overcame my LSAT Score Plateau and scored a 170.
- Should you take a LSAT course?
- The most important thing: Get the highest LSAT score possible.
Waitlisted or Deferred?
- What to do if you’re deferred or waitlisted.
- Are you a splitter who’s frustrated about being on the waitlist?
- Here’s a successful example of a Letter of Continued Interest (LOCI).
- When should you send the LOCI?
Succeeding in Law School